Benefits of having a consolidated investment portfolio
Lyfords uses a number of custodial wrap accounts. The wrap account recommended is dependent on the investors goals and objectives.
- Consolidated annual income tax summaries are prepared as part of our service*
- Independent custodian to provide security of clients funds.
- You have the ability to view your portfolio at any time over the Internet (security is 126 bit encryption)
- You provide us with a limited power of attorney which enables us to transact on your behalf. This results in faster implementation of our recommendations through email confirmations. No signing of individual applications is required
- Six monthly reporting of your investments
- Single consolidated reporting brings all your investments together
- Fees are transparent. There are no hidden costs
*With superannuation funds (UK pension transfers) the trustee pays the tax and tax returns are not required to be completed